Dining Guidelines and Dress Code
Dining Guidelines and Dress Codes
- Your comfort is our priority, but to maintain the atmosphere for our other guests, we suggest business casual to formal attire. Bonfyre Grille is an upscale-casual establishment and so we do not feel overly casual attire is appropriate. (However, if you want to enjoy Bonfyre in your pajamas we do have online ordering and pickup available!)
- Our dining rooms are designed for smaller parties from 2-6. Parties larger than 10 might not be able to be accommodated during certain peak times. We kindly ask large parties to adhere to a 2-hour time limit.
- In an effort to maintain efficiency in our dining service, we only allow separate checks for parties up to 8 people. If your party is larger than 8, one check will be presented to accommodate this policy. This allows our servers to attend your party in the most time efficient way possible.
- Please notify us of any allergies.We are very concerned for your well-being and not all ingredients are listed on the menu. We can accommodate most allergies and dietary preferences, but this is not always the case with certain items that are previously prepared.
- We are a scratch kitchen and bar and so your meal will always be prepared for order order. Please expect at least 15-20 minutes for your server to bring your food.
- Though we do not recommend our restaurant for small children, we do carry a small amount of highchairs and booster seats.